Prior to taking the Sitecore Solution Developer course, you should complete the Sitecore Developer Foundations eLearning course. This tutorial shows how to enroll in the eLearning course.
NOTE: Students MUST have a Sitecore License including xDB to complete this course. We can only issue licenses to students who purchase the full Sitecore® Experience Solution Developer course.
1. Create your account at eLearning.sitecore.net or Log In:
Special instructions for SELECT ORGANIZATION:
2. Once you are logged in, Browse the Catalog for the Sitecore Developer Foundations eLearning course. Click the title of the course.
3. Review the full course description. Note any setup requirements. Click Access Item.
4. To start the course immediately, scroll down the page to the Curriculum Blocks. Click the title of the first course item.
5. Alternatively, you may access the course from your LEARNING HOME page.
6. Once you have completed the first item, click Mark Complete.
7. To start your next module, you must follow the correct route to the Curriculum Blocks.Click the title of the course from the address bar or from your Learning HOME page.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support